A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android
Tran;section is developed with the concept of playing a virtual game in your own game. Based on the multi-layer gameplay concept from ATUM, we use Leap Motion and Oculus to create a highly immersive environment for players instead of using traditional point-and-click gameplay. It brings a novelty take on the hand interaction gameplay and combines it with platformer puzzles.
This game represents a further step in bringing virtual gaming closer to the real world interaction.
v0.8 Update Note:
- Update Leap Motion Libraries (2.2.0).
v0.7 Update Note:
- Voice begins after dismissing Oculus Rift disclaimer
- Apps can not be started in non-VR mode.
- ESC to exit game
- Correct opening dialog
- Disconnection message when the Leap Motion Controller is disconnected
- App window is titled correctly
- App use the most recent Leap Motion libraries
- Mac Executable file named correctly
- System Requirements contain Minimum Hardware Requirements for the application in the App Store
v0.5 Update Note:
- Update LeapMotion SDK2.0
- Add re-center command for Oculus (Ctrl + C)
You need Leap Motion mounted on Oculus Rift to play this game.
Please install the LeapMotion & Oculus Rift drivers
NO position tracker needed. (It means Oculus 1 and 2 are both supported.)